Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 24 May 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Wow. What a weekend. Parks, picnics, G+T's, sunshine, friends, shopping...so much packed into two very fun and lovely days. I have lots to sort out for the week ahead, but I wanted to jump online quickly to, 1) say I hope you all had lovely weekends and 2) share with you some iphone snaps (hence the terrible quality!), and the fun things I did this weekend in London.


1. 'Forget the rules - if it makes you happy, wear it!' What a lovely mantra, hey? I snapped this on the wall in the changing rooms in H&M on Regent Street. Fun.
2. This was the yummy pizza I devoured for lunch on Sunday. Yeah, me and the calorie gang got to know each other pretty well over the past few days.
3. I checked out the new Anthropologie store on Kings Road, London. I hope to post a review later this week. Stand by for visual merchandising that will blow your mind - amazing.
4. A cheeky one of me. Yes, my trademark blue stripes were out in force again!
5. I'm so greedy that I couldn't wait to tuck into my pizza before I took a picture...!


6. The English countryside can't be beaten in the beauty stakes during summer.
7. Spending the day playing rounders, cricket, having a picnic and drinking Pimms in the park is a fine way to spend a summer's day.
8. Zara Home is actually rocking my world, I purchased the Reggi cushions in grey and yellow.
9. Gin and Tonic was my drink of the weekend.
10. I didn't go online once for a whole two days and it was pure bliss. But, of course, I did miss you guys!

What did you get up to this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. iphone or not, the pictures of the pizza and the countryside are absolute crackers! V.jealous of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more with #6!

    Do you live in London, or just visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely collage. This weekend, I purchased a lovely 5 piece iron patio set at Goodwill for $13.52, that's with tax. Of course it has some 'flaws" but a little paint and some seat cushions...it will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,

    I am simply yearning to get out to the countryside.

    How perfectly perfect.

    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. new to your blog and loving it! anthro's visual merchandising is bananas and the english countryside looks gorgeous. what a fun idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see that your weekend was a success! Had you been to an Antrhopolgie before? It's a feast for the senses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great comments gang. Hope you're weekends were just as fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I have to be British to say 'cheeky'?! You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do G&T's taste so much better in Europe? Is there something off with the tonic in the states that makes them taste like frat boy sweat?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/10-things-i-learned-this-weekend_24.html";